In this recipe I will show you how to prepare a fresh, rich and nutritious carrot and cucumber juice. This combination results in a fresh juice, full of vitamins and nutrients for our body.
This juice is ideal to drink in the morning and even better if you are fasting. All the ingredients of this juice are easy to find and its combination is a nutritional bomb!
- A study conducted by the Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences of India, reveals that cucumber is an excellent diuretic that promotes kidney filtration.
- This juice is a nutritional bomb containing vitamin C, E, A carotene, amino acids, and cellulose.
- It promotes the production of a gel, contained in the cucumber, which protects our liver.
Here we leave you a link in which you can learn more details about the benefits of carrot juice.
- 3 carrots
- 1 cucumber
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 200 milliliters of water, 1 glass.
- Wash the cucumber and carrots well.
- Peel everything in small pieces to facilitate the blending process.
- Chop the parsley.
- We take all the ingredients to the blender.
- Pour half a glass of water and the lemon juice.
- Once everything starts to blend, stop the process and pour the remaining water into the blender. When we notice that there are no pieces of carrot, we stop the process and ready, enjoy!
Tips and advice
- It is important to wash the vegetables carefully before juicing.
- Don’t throw away the remaining pulp, you can use it to make cupcakes or carrot cake.
- It’s best not to peel organic vegetables so that they retain all their nutrients.