The potato is a tuber that is rarely talked about when it comes to preparing juices but it is very beneficial for the digestive system, we love to combine fruits, vegetables and vegetables to make drinks and that is why today we bring you this simple recipe for carrot potato juice so you can prepare it at home.
Before we show you this drink, we will tell you about the main benefits of drinking potato and carrot juice.
- Cleanses the liver since the potato has a detoxifying effect.
- Increases the defenses since its properties stimulate the production of white blood cells.
- Helps stomach and joint pains because it acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- It helps to improve digestion by avoiding gastric acids, besides it is excellent for constipation.
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 glass of water
- Carefully wash and peel the potatoes and carrots with a sharp knife. We will only select those potatoes that are not green or with many black spots.
- We extract the juice with an extractor. As an alternative method, we can grate the potato and carrot finely with a very fine cheese grater and strain it with the help of a clean kitchen towel, squeeze out the remaining juice. You can also pour the mixture into a food processor.
- We drink half a cup of juice on an empty stomach, 40 minutes before we eat any food for a maximum of 8 days.
Tips and Advice
- Before you start drinking this juice that we teach you to prepare or any other diet, it is best to visit your doctor.
- We can dilute this juice with water and add the juice of half a lemon.