The recipe we present today is the carrot, beetroot and celery juice. An excellent mix of flavors and textures that also provide a lot of nutrients to our body.
Imagine drinking this juice that combines the richness of the carrot, the sweetness of the beet and the nutritious celery.
These 3 vegetables share most of the nutrients and benefits that make it a highly potent juice with vitamins A, B, minerals and helps the digestion process.
- 5 skinless carrots
- 2 beets or beetroots as they are also called, skinned.
- 4 celery sticks.
- 2 bunches of fresh cilantro
- Carefully wash the vegetables.
- We introduce them in the extractor or in the glass of the blender.
- Blend until there are no large pieces and the mixture is as homogeneous as possible.
Tips and advice.
- If you prefer, use organically grown vegetables, we prefer not to remove the skin as they retain more nutrients.
- When washing the vegetables, we always add a tablespoon of vinegar to kill microorganisms and bacteria that may be present on the skin of the vegetables.
- Remove from celery the first fibers that are in its outer layer, so you will have less lumps when consuming it.