There are many properties offered by the carrot juice with orange, we must highlight its high antioxidant power and is that the combination of smoothies or fruit juices with vegetables will always be ideal to refresh our throat,
in summer days are an excellent choice to soft drinks and other beverages.
Stay tuned and we’ll tell you more about this refreshing juice!
In general orange juice is loaded with vitamin C. and carrot juice will give you a lot of beta-carotene
, as well as B vitamins, potassium and other minerals, but we’ll tell you more details:
- It is Antioxidant, helps prevent cellular aging.
- Protects the immune system, due to its high content of vitamins C, A, B and G, calcium, minerals, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium.
- The orange and carrot smoothie is disinfectant, depurative and diuretic, essential for a slimming diet.
- As we mentioned before, the vitamin A in carrots helps to improve our skin and delay aging.
- It is a natural energizer, due to its high content of vitamins A and C.
- 4 oranges.
- 3 carrots.
- 3 cm of ginger.
Preparing a good carrot and orange juice or smoothie is extremely easy. But we recommend you to follow these steps:
- Wash the ingredients well. It is always essential to keep in mind that many fruits and vegetables that we buy in stores and supermarkets, contain traces of chemicals, so we recommend washing them with water and a little vinegar.
- Peel and cut into small pieces, if you want you can leave the skin to preserve more nutrients.
- We introduce in a blender and let process everything until the juice is homogeneous.
This orange and carrot juice with a hint of ginger is incredibly refreshing and healthy and ideal to have for breakfast.
This blend of fruit and vegetables gives you a mild to medium sweetness juice with a hint of ginger.