Today we invite you to try this tasty dessert, carrot jello salad with yogurt. Tasteful and easy to prepare!
- 2 cups of water
- 1 liter of plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 carrots
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can of half cream milk
- 5 Envelopes of grenetina (7 grams each) hydrated in ½ cup of water and dissolved in a double boiler
- 1 can of pineapple in syrup
- Wash, peel and grate the carrots.
- Put the walnuts in a mortar and grind them until they are ground.
- Pour the pineapple into a sieve to drain the syrup.
- Heat the water to cool slightly without letting it curdle.
- Blend the condensed milk, evaporated milk and yogurt; pour half of the mixture into a bowl so that the mixture does not spill when adding the other ingredients. With the blender running, add the dissolved gelatin until the mixture is integrated.
- Pour the contents of the blender into the container where we set aside the milk mixture and stir until well blended.
- Add the carrot and walnut to the gelatin and mix; pour into a large, previously greased mold and refrigerate for 2.5 hours or until set.
Tips and advice
- Hydrate the gelatin by sprinkling it in the form of rain over a cup of cold water and letting it stand for 5 minutes. It is important that the grenetina does not boil.